Thank you to everyone who has paid so far. Please visit our band fee page for more information!
Band App – Marching Band
In addition to email, the Band App will be our primary mode of communication for marching band. All students and parents should join: it’s an easy, user-friendly way to stay connected with the band calendar, announcements, events, and more. Join the band app (link)
First Days of School – Marching Band
- Thursday, 8/12: Sophomores-Seniors: pep band performs for Freshmen LINK day. Call time: 11:30am. Ends @ 1pm. Attire: Blue band shirts
- Friday, 8/13: Drumline performs on sidewalk outside SME for students walking in. Call time: 7am
- Monday, 8/16: First zero hour marching band rehearsal! Call time: 6:30am (percussion), 6:45 (all)
First Days of School – Jazz Bands, Music Theory, Cadet Band
- Thursday, 8/12: Freshmen LINK orientation day
- Friday, 8/13: Syllabus & Get-To-Know-You
Band Senior Pictures
- Students will take individual & group pictures for senior banners & programs
- Tuesday, 8/17, 6pm @ Werner Park in Merriam, 5750 Merriam Drive, Merriam 66203
- Attire: Concert Black. What is appropriate for “Concert Black”?
- Bring instruments — you’ll take one serious, and one ‘silly’ picture. Props allowed!
Band Car Wash – August 21, 9am-1pm
- Circle drive off of Mission Rd, SME
- All students please sign up for at least 1 shift
- Parent volunteers and materials needed. Signups will be sent out this week
- All students expected to sell 10 tickets @ $10 each. Tickets/money returned by Friday, 8/20