Band Handbook Parent/Student Agreement Form
- Band Handbook and agreement are now past-due. Please read and complete the acknowledgement of the policies/procedures for 2022-2023
Monday, 8/22: Marching Band Zero Hour rehearsals continue
- Percussion: call time 6:30am. All others: 6:45am
- Rehearsal begins at 7am. 100% attendance required!
- Rehearsals are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday, 8/23, 6pm-8pm @ Nelson-Atkins Museum: Band Senior Photos
- Attire: Concert Black
- Bring your instrument and any props/fun items for the “silly pose”
- Please meet on the south side of the building (by the big lawn and steps). Park along Oak street on West side of museum
Wednesday, 8/23, 6pm @ SME Band Room: Mr. Stinky Feet volunteer/organizational meeting
- All members of the planning committee for the Mr. Stinky Feet London Fundraiser event, please attend.
Thursday, 8/25, 6-8pm @ SME: Evening Rehearsal
- Mandatory for all marching band students; Thursdays we rehearse with Lancer Dancers to put together choreography and drill.
Blue Knights Perform @ Prairie Village Jazz Fest, Harmon Park
- Saturday, September 10, 3pm
- Sound check @ 10:45am
- 8-10 volunteers needed for trash duty. City of PV paying $500 towards London Trip
Mr. Stinky Feet & The Marching Lancers London Fundraiser Extravaganza!
- Friday, September 30th
- Fun, games, music & more
- 5:30pm, SME Auditorium
ECKMEA All-District Honor Band and Honor Jazz Band
- Audition materials have been posted
- Students who successfully audition in November will perform along with the top musicians in the area at the Honors Convention in December
- View the materials here (they’re also in Canvas)
Join the Band App
- For mobile-based communication, calendars, schedules, and real-time announcements (such as updates when we’re on the road, etc)
SME Band Wish List
- Want to support the band? Consider purchasing items off our Amazon Wish List!