Musical “The Wedding Singer” – Rehearsals continue
- Rehearsals Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 3:00-4:30
London 2022-2023 Travelers
- $200 PER PERSON is now past due – please drop off off at the SME office to secure your spot. $100 of that is non-refundable.
- Please complete one registration form per person traveling so that we have an accurate headcount and database. We will also be moving most of our communication about the trip to that email list — don’t be left out!
- There will be electronic credit card/bank transfer payment options for future payments (Just not for this first deposit)
- Coming soon are chaperone announcements and guidelines and a code of conduct/Trip contract agreement for trip participants.
- Coming soon a SignUp Genius for parents to volunteer to be a fundraising champion for a fundraising activity of their choosing in the month of their choosing.
- Non-chaperones are called “helpers” and we hope to have many! Helpers and siblings can and are encouraged to participate in all group activities and special programs (and must be with the group and on-time in order to gain admittance). Band students and chaperones are expected to participate in all performances and group activities.
- Questions about the trip? Send email to email@example.com
Annual Winter Band Concert & Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest, 12/8, 7pm, SME Auditorium
- Call time: 6:30pm (Percussion: 6:15) Percussion Ensemble, Jazz Bands, Cadet Band & Marching Band performing holiday favorites
- Attire: Festive “ugly sweaters”, holiday attire or colors, jeans/slacks/khakis. Have fun! Keep it school appropriate and do not distract/detract others from the performances on stage.
Pep Band – Basketball tournament Thursday 12/9 & Friday 12/10
- One team dropped out of the tournament so our game was shifted to Thursday at 7:30. Call time at SME is 6:30pm
- The pep band is an ensemble made up of members from the marching, concert and jazz bands that plays at all home boys and girls varsity basketball games. All students are required to participate in at least 4 events per season
- This week’s games are voluntary (preseason tournament) due to how many changes have occurred in the last week. However, all students are encouraged to attend.
Marching Band Photos
- Please pick up portrait packets from PEC Sports, they arrived last week.
- Tiffany Truster (Black Bear Photography) has donated great pictures of the band to us. Find them here
- All senior photos are now available for download. Access here: https://www.bclose.photography/p830285630
Have photos or videos of the band?
Upload them to our google photo album!
Pay your band fees or donate to the band through the handy cash-transfer app. @smebandboosters
If you know that you/your student will be absent for an extracurricular rehearsal or performance, please fill out the absence form here. Please note that this does not automatically ‘excuse’ the student from the event – please contact us directly if it is significant conflict (FB game, concert, festival, etc)