AUDITIONS: ALL BANDS & DRUMLINE
- Symphonic & Concert Band: Auditions Due were due 4/29. See Canvas for details. If you have not submitted an audition, please do so ASAP.
- Jazz Band: Will be in-person during the last two weeks of school.
- Drumline: Help sessions 5/3 & 5/5, 4-5pm. Auditions in-person 5/10, 3:30pm: SME Band Room
Elementary Band Instrument Try-It-Night Monday, 5/2, 5-8pm
Students who have signed up to help with our instrument try-it night, please arrive @ 4:45pm. Please wear blue band shirts
POSTPONED: Mr. Stinky Feet London Trip Fundraiser
- Due to a variety of conflicts, illnesses & end-of-year craziness amplified by the newly-shortened school year, we decided to push the fundraiser concert back to the fall.
- We will communicate the new date ASAP. Looking at September & October
London Trip Announcements
Important! May 1st is the absolute deadline to receive a refund before needing to make a claim with the travel insurance company. Please make sure contracts are signed and all payments are up to date (or communication made with our trip coordinators).
Upcoming Band Events: Please check your calendar, the band calendar, and let us know if there are any questions or conflicts!
- Wednesday, 5/11, 7pm @ SME: Spring Band Concert
- Monday, 5/16, 6pm @ SME: Band Banquet & Awards
- Tuesday, 5/17, 5pm @ SMN: Graduation (all 9th-11th graders in Concert/Symphonic Band)
- Wednesday, 5/18, 6pm @SME: Marching Band Kick-off sight-reading & rehearsal
Parents: Interested in becoming more involved?
We are filling positions for our band booster board and committees for 2022-2023. Help us make next year’s band season a success! Email Mason, email@example.com if interested.