Basketball Concessions – Parent and Student Volunteers Needed
- The SME Band Boosters run all concessions for the SME basketball games and wrestling matches. It is a very nice fundraiser for us, but it takes a LOT of volunteer help. It’s an easy and fun way to support the band!
- Sign up for shifts here
- Students – earn credit toward your varsity/academic Band Letter (award at end of year)
Pit Orchestra Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 3:00-4:30pm, band room
6th Grade Honor Band Wednesday, 3:30-5pm
SME Band Holiday “Ugly Sweater” Concert Thursday December 1, 7pm, SME Auditorium
- Blue Notes, Blue Knights, Marching (sit-down) Band.
- Attire: wear your most festive ‘ugly sweater’! Must be school-appropriate and not be distracting to other students/audience members (i.e. no flashing lights, etc)
- Call time: 6:30pm
ECKMEA All-District Honor Band & Jazz Band Saturday, December 3
Congratulations to the following students:
- William Barcus – trombone
- Lincoln King – clarinet
- Sam Fritz – baritone saxophone
- Sammy Hicks – jazz saxophone alternate
- Davis Muther – trombone alternate
- Henry Revare – Jazz trumpet
- Maggie Terlouw – flute alternate
- Anson Tippie – trumpet
- Ruby Wagner — jazz percussion
- Bradley Walton – horn alternate
- Anna Wurst — clarinet
Students participating: please make sure you check your folder letters for details:
London Trip Announcements: New information added 11/27, including itineraries, travel guides, and handbooks!
Marching Band Souvenirs
- Mr. Video — HD video available for purchase from KBA (prelims and finals)
- B. Johnson Photography (professional pictures from both SMN and KBA)
Photos & Videos of the Band
- If you have any photo/video of the band, please upload them to our shared album!
- SME Band Google Photo Album
Amazon Wish List