All students should be enrolled in the following google classrooms. Parents are welcome to join; sign in with your google account at classroom.google.com
- Concert/Symphonic Band — h4wiaxw
- Jazz Bands — rml5k4e
- Music Theory — odglyb6
Online learning opportunities for this week
- Check video announcements with instructors from the directors tomorrow.
- Practice assignments — fundamentals, lip slurs, scales, etudes & play-alongs will be posted
Senior Recognition Slideshow & Memories
- Student leaders and the band boosters are putting together slideshows, memories/tributes/memes/etc from the 2019-2020 school year.
- Please contribute your memories from marching & jazz festivals, rehearsals, pep band, anything that you’d like to contribute! Students please contact Shelby, Josephine, Mackenzie or Mac.
- Parents: If you have photos, videos, memories or other media you’d like to share, please send to Kate Wagner – email@example.com or a director.
Symphonic, Concert & Jazz Band Auditions
- Due April 12th. See details in classrooms.
Band Leadership Applications
- Students interested in Drum Major & Section Leader opportunities should fill out the application (will be posted in classroom this week). Applications will be due by April 10
Ms. Babcock and I will have dedicated “office hours” in which we will be available for phone calls, conferences, and opportunities to quickly respond to emails. We will also be available from 7:20-3:20 per usual (and of course band director hours vary greatly), but those hours will be dedicated to curriculum and planning.
- Ms. Babcock: 9-10am, M-F
- Mr. Toepfer: 9-10am, 1-2pm M-F