SME Class/Bell Schedule
Mon & Tues: NO SCHOOL Wed: ODD Thurs: EVEN Fri: 7p
- NO 7am rehearsal Tuesday, 2/18
- Little Lancer Night Tuesday, 2/18. All band students are expected to attend. Call time: 4:45
- All band students must wear blue band shirt!
- Our March 10th concert is quickly approaching! Students in Concert Band should adhere to the “Concert Black” guidelines below.
- Symphonic Band was fitted for formal wear in the fall. If you have not been fitted (or you’ve grown 6 inches since then), please contact a director.
- Jazz Band students not in a concert ensemble should wear “Concert Black” or Black & White.
2021 Band Trip Meeting, Mattress Sale Launch, and Band Booster Meeting
- March 3, 2020, 6:30pm, Band Room
- We will have important information and answer questions about the Spring 2021 band trip to Orlando, FL!
- Also on the agenda is the Mattress Fundraiser kickoff — our fundraising company will kick in $5 for every parent in attendance, up to $500. Please plan to attend if you can
4th Annual SME Band Mattress Sale Sunday, 3/29/2020
- In three years we’ve earned $20,000 for the band through this one-day event! Best of all, you don’t have to do anything besides spread the word (and of course, buy a mattress if you’re in the market for one).
- Please visit the Facebook event page and select “going” (it gets more attention than selecting “interested”), and share the event! https://www.facebook.com/events/215859772781822/
Band Boosters 50/50 Raffle
- The Band Boosters will be holding a 50/50 raffle at several home basketball games. Tickets are only $10! We need help selling raffle tickets at each game. Only adults over 21 years of age may sell and/or purchase tickets.
- Those who purchase a ticket do NOT need to be present to win.
- Please sign up for a shift here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4DAEA622ABF94-smeraffle
- Parents, please help get the word out: follow the link to the Facebook event, select “Going”, and share https://www.facebook.com/events/1006014163087546