Weekly Announcements 8/19-8/23 2019
Band Senior Pictures Tuesday, 8/20
- Meet @ WW1 Memorial main parking lot @ 6pm
- Parking: 100-148 Liberty Memorial Mall, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Attire: Concert Wear appropriate for ensembles (Symphonic, Jazz, etc)
Pre-Participation Evaluation (PPE) Physical Health Forms
- Marching Band students please complete ASAP
Band Booster Communication
- Occasionally the band boosters will send out communications regarding volunteer opportunities, announcements and more.
- Please make sure SMEBandBoosters@gmail.com is in your contact list. We promise not to send SPAM or unwanted advertising emails. Anything coming from the boosters is just as important as emails coming from a band director!
Water Bottle Donations
- We ask that each family donate one or more 25-40 bottle case per student. This helps keep the band hydrated at festivals, parades, contests, outdoor events, and more.
- Donations can be dropped o? in the band room before or after any band activity
The SME Band Merchandise Store is open!
- https://smeband2019.itemorder.com/sale. Merchandise includes the 2019 Marching Lancers Show Shirt, sweatshirts, and various other options. All items are optional purchases. The sale site will be open through September 3, 2019. This is the only time the site will be open during the school year.
- New for 2019 — join the “Band” app to stay in touch with announcements, reminders and more, straight to your mobile platform.
- Invite link: https://band.us/n/aeaf1f08F5Zb2
- Please include first, last name and profile picture